Celebrate Your Kitchen & Pantry
Take time to celebrate the big and little things!
We love everything about our kitchen now! We spend more time there than anywhere else. I’m so glad we took the time to do it right!
You deserve to celebrate!
This year of 2020 we are helping you transform all areas of your life and space. This month we have focused on clutter clearing, organizing and beautifying your kitchen! We hope this month has been fun and transformative. If you want all the juicy blogs and more – read here. And remember you can use the one page Kitchen Guide we designed just for you.
Here are some fun ideas for celebrating.
- Host a PARTY! Invite your friends, cook a great meal and have a blast.
- Share your story – Take pictures and please share them on Social Media. We want to celebrate with you. Use #CSOrganizeKitchen.
- Deep Clean – Hire someone to come do a deep clean for you? Oh yes!!
- Paint – Get a fresh paint job in a color you love!
- Beauty – Add fresh flowers or fruit to the center of your countertop!
- Containers – Take your kitchen to the ultimate level by getting the most practical and beautiful containers. Check out some of our favorites below:
The elfa System, by The Container Store, is our favorite for the pantry (and other storage areas). You can customize where you want your shelves, add different sizes of drawers, add freestanding units under shelves, and other smart functions. All elfa components are adjustable, so the solution is completely flexible! Note: remember to use the back of the pantry door.
Talk about handy! For use on a cabinet shelf or beneath a sink, these handled storage baskets make it easy to store like items together and then grab them all at one time. They are ideal for storing sauce packets, spices, nuts and snacks, or baking supplies in upper and lower cabinets. The comfortable handle at the front of the basket allows you to pull the basket out to gain full access to the contents.
Remember the inside of your drawers. Rather than throwing all the stuff inside and opening to a distaster every time, pick out containers that work. By choosing the material, color and function that works for your drawers, you will be happy every time you open them. You can have wood, clear, or colored containers. Have fun!
Click here for The Container Store’s full array of drawer organizers.
Your Guides, Marla Dee and Kate Fehr.
We love teaching the Clear & Simple Way to live free of clutter and get organized at last.