It takes curiosity and courage to ask the question – What if I were free?
What if I was free from the stuff, people and expectations that drag me down? Often I buy into the idea that I am trapped by my schedule, my business, my family, others expectations, and then there’s the physical stuff that keeps coming at me. Yikes, how could I possibly be free? We live in an abundant world with its own form of trappings.
Here is what I have to say – If I were free…
- I would take it easy today.
- I would let myself just enjoy what I am doing right now.
- I would be softer and more open.
- I would see magic more in sweet moments.
- I would feel gratitude for the variety of things that come my way.