Isn’t it time for clarity that really matters, that will make a meaningful difference in your life?
With so many failed New Year’s Resolutions, even with the most determined attempts, people are starting to look at different approaches to makes changes in the new year. After all, it’s not really that we don’t have what it takes to create real change or even that what we so desire to change isn’t attainable. We simply need a new way.
We ran across an article by Parker J. Palmer about how the New Year’s energy feels like so much hoopla, but that we truly do desire a significant ritual and that “maybe we’re on the threshold of something new and better.” After reading an inspiring poem, some questions arose in him that he is using as his guiding force throughout the new year.
We just had to share these beautiful questions with you…
• “How can I let go of my need for fixed answers in favor of aliveness?
• What is my next challenge in daring to be human?
• How can I open myself to the beauty of nature and human nature?
• Who or what do I need to learn to love next? And next? And next?
• What is the new creation that wants to be born in and through me?”
Wow! Powerful. Meaningful. I know these are going to support me in creating some brilliant things in this new year. How about you? If you’d like more, read his whole post.
Many blessing to you in this new year!