Get Digitally Organized, The C&S Way Workshop
Spend 3 hours with Kate Fehr, digital organizing expert, diving deeper into simplifying, organizing, & maintaining your most crucial digital information – files, emails, passwords.
You are overwhelmed with digital information – thousands of documents and you can’t find what you need when you need it; hundreds… thousands… possibly tens of thousands of emails, all sitting in your inbox or strewn about through a folder system you set up and isn’t quite doing the trick; and a growing list of passwords you can’t remember and aren’t computer generated to protect your assets. Your computer desktop is a disaster, and your hard drive is nearing capacity. You’re ready to open a new email account to start fresh – helpful hint, that is a temporary fix that doesn’t provide the foundational support you really need. Kate will guide you on where to start, what to do, & how to keep it up.
8 in stock
You will receive:
- 3 hours with Kate as your guide
- Time to implement foundational systems (like iRAFT©) and powerful tools (such as LastPass)
- Smaller group so each person gets some questions answered.
- Clear & Simple’s Organize Your Digital eBook – releasing in early June 2021!
- Marla Dee providing a powerful snapshot of organizing photos. Our Organize Your Photos Workshop will be held later this year.
- $375 value for $125
You will leave with:
- Clarity and simple systems to handle your files, emails, & passwords moving forward
- A clean and beautiful desktop with your files safely housed in a cloud system and the understanding of how to find them quickly and easily.
- An email inbox that feels clean and manageable for the long run.
- Installation of a password keeper, at least 10 of your passwords saved, and the knowledge to support your ongoing use.
- A grounded Keep It Up MAP so you can maintain what you have started.
Next workshop info:
- Date: Friday June 18, 2021
- Time: 10:00-1:00 MT
- Location: Zoom - link will be sent out day before and morning of
- Limited enrollment for extra attention on attendees