Is your closet happy or heavy?
Start your day out right with an organized and beautiful closet. Let your closet support you rather than stress you. Fill your closet with the items you wear and love.
SEE IT. MAP IT. DO IT.© is the 3-step organizing system that works for all the areas of your space and life. Let’s use it to transform your clothes closet.
SEE IT – Take a look at where you’re at. Does your closet make it easy to get dressed or stressful? Take some time to explore:
- What’s working? What clothes do you love?
- Is it easy to find what you want and need?
- What do you like about the look and function?
- What’s not working? What drives you crazy?
- Is the floor covered? If so, what kind of stuff is there?
- Are there things you never wear? How many sizes?
- Are the clothes smashed tight or is there breathing space?
MAP IT – Make a plan for what you want each morning when it’s time to get dressed. Be honest and also let yourself dream. You deserve a closet you love.
- How do you want your closet to look, feel and function?
- Create an online board of images that inspire you.
- Would it help to get a color/style consultation?
- On a scale from 1-100, what % of clothes do you want to release?
- Do you need a closet remodel to make it work?
- Transformation Tip-Choose one color for all hangers. What is your color choice?
DO IT – Take the steps to make it happen. Look at your calendar and et up time for the transformation! We suggest claiming a full weekend.
- Get help from a trusted, safe friend or a professional organizer.
- Make sure you do each type of item separately. For example, do the clothing, then the accessories, followed by jewelry.
- Now haul everything out of the closet and go through each step of S.T.A.C.K.S.© for each category. By taking one step at a time the project will be easier and you will save money. Go to clearsimple.com/systems
- If you are really brave, try on everything you have been holding onto.
- Celebrate your transformation by dressing up and going out on the town.
- Lastly, make sure to notice how much easier each morning has become.